Strawberry cream cheese energy bites← View all recipes
Ingredients: (makes 24 ice cubes)
- ½ cup (70g) strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- ¾ cup (150g) cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup (60g) butter or coconut oil, softened
- 2 tablespoons powdered xylitol
- 1 vanilla bean or ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Leave the cream cheese and butter at room temperature until soft.
Wash the strawberries and remove green parts. Place in a blender for a smooth texture. Add the xylitol and vanilla and mix well. Add the butter and cream cheese and whisk until well combined. Spoon the mixture into silicon molds or ice cube trays. Place in the freezer for about 2 hours. When done, unmold and place in the fridge in a container.