Low Carb Rusks← View all recipes
Ingredients: (makes 24 )
- 125g butter
- 1 cup cream
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup xylitol (or erythritol)
- 1 cup milled flaxseeds
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup mixed seeds ( pumpkin, sunflower, sesame, flax)
- 2½ teaspoon baking powder
- salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease two small loaf pans.
- Whisk together the butter, cream and eggs.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients until well combined.
- Divide the mixture between the loaf tins and bake for 30- 35 mins.
- Cut into slices and arrange flat on a baking tin. Dry out overnight in a cool oven or until try.
- Store in an airtight container.