Panna Cotta← View all recipes
- 1 ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 ½ cup full cream milk
- 1/3 cup xylitol
- 2 ¼ teaspoons gelatin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- ½ cup sugar-free raspberry jam
- Raspberries for garnish
- In a sauce pan, combine the heavy cream and milk and let it heat up on a low flame.
- Add your xylitol and gelatin and let these two ingredients dissolve in the warm cream. Don’t let this mixture boil!
- Use a silicone whisk to stir everything together as you’re heating.
- Once everything is dissolved and an even consistency, turn off the heat and add vanilla extract.
- Grease 4 ramekins — or bowls, cups or martini glasses! — with some spray oil and evenly pour your panna cotta batter into each one.
- Cover each ramekin with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- When ready to serve, wedge a knife along the sides of the sugar-free panna cotta and turn it over onto a plate.
- Top with sugar-free raspberry jam and a few fresh raspberries. Enjoy!