Ham and Egg Cups← View all recipes
- 12 slices ham
- 10 eggs
- ½ cup / 120ml full fat milk or cream
- 1 spring onion sliced
- 2 slices bacon diced
- grated cheese
- own choice of vegetables – diced
- Line a cupcake or muffin tray with a slice of ham. I use silicon cupcake cases but you can use a regular oiled muffin tray.
- Place 2 slices of spring onion, a few bacon pieces and whatever vegetables you choose in the bottom of the ham.
- In a pouring jug, whisk together the eggs and milk/cream with a fork.
- Pour evenly between the ham lined cupcake/muffin tray.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Bake at 180C/350F for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
Alternatively just crack a whole egg into the ham lined cupcake case. Sprinkle with grated cheese or top with a cherry tomato.