Spinach and cheese fritters← View all recipes
- 4 baby marrows, grated
- 3 handfuls baby spinach, chopped
- ½ cup Cheddar or Feta cheese (or both)
- 3 large eggs
- spring onions
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil (olive oil,butter or melted coconut oil)
- In large bowl, combine the baby marrow, spinach, cheese, herbs, eggs, salt and pepper and olive oil and mix well.
- Then, sprinkle in the almond flour and baking powder, little bit by little bit, until it all is all mixed in well and holding together nicely.
- Heat about 1/4 cup of coconut oil in a pan over medium heat. Once the oil is heated, scoop in your batter (roughly 3 tablespoons per fritter).
- After 30 seconds or so, push down gently on the fritter with the back of a spatula to flatten them out, but not too much!Fry each side of the fritter for about 3 minutes per side or until golden brown.